League of Legends patch 9.18 is due to hit the PBE very soon, with yet another round of changes for Riot’s constantly-evolving MOBA. We’ll have more information tomorrow, but thanks to a PBE preview, we can take a decent guess at what we’re expecting to see.
In terms of balance changes, nothing is confirmed just yet, but we’re likely to see the return of several sets of tweaks from the past few patch cycles. In League of Legends patch 9.17, Garen saw a significant number of alterations. Those aren’t likely to ship with this update, but they’ve returned for more testing, alongside a bunch of changes to Annie’s Molten Shield.
When it comes to cosmetics, the popular Star Guardian line is getting a new batch of recruits. Neeko, Zoe, Xayah, and Rakan all join the anime-themed roster this time around, joining the already ten-strong line-up of Jinx, Poppy, Lux, Syndra, Lulu, Soraka, Ezreal, Janna, Ahri, and Miss Fortune. This time around, however, there’ll be no return of the Invasion game mode that appeared with previous releases.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.18 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
We don’t have an exact release date for League of Legends patch 9.18 just yet, but updates tend to release every two weeks. With that in mind, expect the new patch to release on Wednesday, September 11.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.18 BALANCE CHANGES
At the moment, there are no balance changes showing up on the PBE, but be sure to check back for more information during the rest of the current cycle.
Annie – changed
- Molten Shield (E):
- Annie now gains 50% bonus movespeed that decays quickly over 1.5 seconds.
- Damage reduction decreased to 8/11/14/17/20 from 16/22/28/34/40.
- Cooldown increased to 15 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Mana cost increased to 40 from 20.
Garen – changed
- Attack speed per level increased to 3% from 2.9%.
- Perseverance (P):
- No longer doubles below 25/50% health.
- Cooldown changed to 6 seconds at all ranks from 9/4 seconds.
- Non-epic monsters no longer break Perseverance.
- Heal amount changed to 2.5-10.25% from 2/8%.
- Courage (W):
- Resists per stack decreased to 0.25 from 0.33.
- Resists cap decreased to 30 from 50.
- Minion kills to max stacks increased to 160 from 150.
- Judgement (E):
- Tick changed to 8 + 1 per 20% attack speed from 5 + 1 per 3 levels.
- Base damage changed to 9/15/21/27/33 from 14/18/22/26/30.
- AD ratio changed to 0.26/0.295/0.33/0.365/0.4 from 0.36/0.37/0.38/0.39/0.4.
- No longer deals 33% bonus damage if only hitting one enemy.
- Now deals 25% bonus damage to nearest enemy.
- Demacian Justice (R):
- No longer contains Villainy passive.
- Changed to ‘always deals true damage’ from ‘deals magic damage’.
- Damage changed to 150/300/450 + 20/25/30% of missing HP) from 175/350/525 + 28.6/33.3/40% of missing HP.
League of Legends patch 9.18 introduces four new entries to the Star Guardian skin line.
Star Guardian Neeko – 1350 RP
Star Guardian Neeko will also come with a Prestige Edition skin.
Star Guardian Xayah and Rakan – 1820 RP each
Here are all of their special interactions:
Star Guardian Zoe – 1350 RP
LEague of Legends patch 9.18 login screen
Each League of Legends patch comes with its own unique login screen. They’re usually fairly excellent, and patch 9.18’s is likely to be no exception. It’ll probably be based on the new Star Guardian skins.
That’s all we’ve got for you from League of Legends patch 9.18. To keep up with the current version of the game, check out the League of Legends patch 9.17 notes, and make sure to check back for League of Legends patch 9.19 in the very near future.
Credit: Source link