League of Legends patch 9.12 is now live on the PBE. While the number of changes is pretty small, almost all of them are fairly major.
Most important, of course, is the arrival of the Mordekaiser rework. Following a second complete redesign, the Master of Metal is now the Iron Revenant, and his new kit makes some major changes. No more will Morde be devoid of proper CC or gap closers, but sadly, no more will he bring a ghostly dragon onto the Rift, either. Instead, he’ll be taking enemies to the Shado- sorry, Death Realm, to claim dominion over their souls.
Elsewhere, some of the bigger champion tests from patch 9.11 return, but are unlikely to launch with this update. There’s also some changes to Sylas and Corrupting Potion that are likely to prove impactful, as well as, of course, a host of new skins. Jhin, Karma, and Shaco all join the Dark Star skin line in patch 9.12, bringing their own form of galactic flair to Summoner’s Rift.
League of legends patch 9.12 release date and downtime
We don’t have a release date for League of Legends patch 9.12 just yet, but updates usually release every two weeks. With that in mind, expect the new patch to arrive on Wednesday, June 13.
League of Legends patch 9.12 balance changes
- Base MR: 32
- MR Per Level: 1.5
- Base AD: 65
- AD Per Level: 4
- Base Armor: 39
- Armor Per Level: 4
- Base HP: 575
- HP Per Level: 90
- Base HP Regen: .8
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.15
- Base Move Speed: 335
- Base Attack Speed: .625
- Attack Speed Per Level: 1
- Auto Attack Range: 175
- Darkness Rise (P):
- After 3 basic spells or attacks against champions, Mordekaiser deals 10 – 36 (+30% AP) + (1/2/3/4/5/6% at 1/3/6/10/13/16) max health damage per second around himself and gains (5/10% at 1/6) movement speed for five seconds, refreshed with each champion attack or spell hit..
- Mordekaiser’s basic attacks also deal 40% AP bonus magic damage.
- Obliterate (Q):
- No Cost
- 9/7.75/6.5/5.25/4 second Cooldown
- Mordekaiser smashes the ground with Nightfall dealing 75/95/115/135/155 (+60% AP) (+5-139) magic damage to all enemies in the area, increased by 20/25/30/35/40%% if it hits only a single enemy.
- Indestructible (W):
- No Cost
- 14/13/12/11/10 second Cooldown
- Mordekaiser stores 30% of all damage he deals and 15% of all damage he takes as a potential shield.
- Indestructible grants him the shield and may be cast a second time to consume it, healing for 40/42.5/45/47.5/50%% of the remaining value.
- Death’s Grasp (E):
- No Cost
- 24/21/18/15/12 second Cooldown
- Passive: Mordekaiser gains 5/10/15/20/25% Magic Penetration.
- Active: Mordekaiser pulls enemies in the chosen area towards him dealing 80/95/110/125/140 (+60% AP) magic damage.
- Realm of Death (R):
- No Cost
- 140/120/100 second Cooldown
- Mordekaiser banishes a target to the Death Realm with him for 7s, stealing 10% of their core stats for the duration.
- If Mordekaiser kills his target in the Death Realm he consumes their soul, keeping the stats he stole until the target respawns.
Here’s Mordekaiser’s new VO:
And all of his special interactions:
Aatrox – changed
- Deathbringer Stance (P):
- Cooldown changed to 24-12 seconds across champion level from 15 seconds.
- World Ender (R):
- Healing bonus changed to self-healing only from all incoming healing.
Irelia – nerfed
- Flawless Duet (E):
- Range decreased to 775 units from 850 units.
- Cooldown increased to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds.
Karthus – hotfixed
- Requiem (R):
- AP increased to 75% from 65%.
Malphite – changed
- Granite Shield (P):
- Malphite now glows when his shield regenerates.
- Malphite’s size now scales with his armor.
- Scaling caps out at around 700 armor.
- Seismic Shard (Q):
- Movement speed steal changed to 20/25/30/35/40% from 14/17/20/23/26%.
- Speed duration decreased to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Q now casts from Malphite’s right arm, increasing overall missile speed.
- Thunderclap (W):
- Renamed from Brutal Strikes. Initial hit AP ratio decreased to 20% from 40%.
- Initial hit armor ratio decreased to 15% from 20%.
- “On cast, Malphite resets his auto attack and deals 30/45/60/75/90 bonus Physical damage, scaling with 1.5 armor and 0.20 AP”
- “In addition, Malphite’s auto attacks create ‘aftershocks’ for the next 6 seconds. These are frontal cleaves (think Titanic Hydra) that deal 10/20/30/40/50 physical damage to all enemies in range of the cone, scaling with 0.1 armor and 0.2 AP”
Master Yi – hotfixed
- Alpha Strike (Q):
- Damage on same target increased to 25% AD per additional strike from 15% AD per additional strike.
Ryze – changed
- Base mana decreased to 300 from 400.
- Mana per 5 increased to 8 from 6.
- Arcane Mastery (P):
- Casting a basic spell reduces basic spell cooldowns by 1 second.
- Spell damage and shielding increased by 1% of Ryze’s maximum mana.
- All other mana ratios removed.
- Overload (Q):
- Passive effect removed.
- Spell ranks decreased to 5 from 6.
- Damage increased to 80/105/130/155/180 from 60/85/110/135/160.
- Overload damage bonus changed to 10/20/30/40/50% from 40/50/60/70/80%.
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 6 seconds.
- Cost increased to 60 from 40.
- Shield removed.
- Movement speed decreased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 25/28/31/34/37%.
- Flux damage bonus changed to 40/50/60/70/80% from 25/50/75/100%).
- Rune Prison (W):
- Damage decreased to 80/85/90/95/100 +40% AP from 80/110/120/140/160 + 60% AP.
- Now shields for 60/80/100/120/140 (+40% AP).
- On minion cast, gives 160 mana.
- Mana cost decreased to 30/45/60/75/90 from 50/60/70/80/90.
- CC effect changed to 35% slow from root.
- CC duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 0.75 seconds.
- Spell Flux bonus changed to [convert slow to root] from [increased CC duration].
- Cooldown changed to 16 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9 seconds.
- Bonus mana increased to 4% from 1%.
- Spell Flux (E):
- Cooldown changed to 4 seconds at all ranks from 3.25/3/2.75/2.5/2.25.
- Damage decreased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 70/90/110/130/150.
- Mana cost decreased to 40/55/70/85/100 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Bounce range increased to 400 units from 3540 between two large targets, decreased to 250 units from 350 units otherwise.
- Now always bounces off primary target.
- No longer damages on bounce.
- No longer bounces on spell kills.
- Realm Warp (R):
- Spell ranks increased to 3 from 2.
- Arcane mastery mana benefit increased to 2.5/3/3.5%.
- Now casts at max range if attempting to cast beyond that.
- Now requires an allied unit to cast near.
- Minimum cast range increased to 1000 units from 730.
- Maximum cast range increased to 3000 at all ranks from 1750/3000.
- Cooldown changed to 180 seconds at all ranks from 210/180/150.
- Overload damage bonus against targets with Flux decreased to 40/70/100% from 50/75/100%.
Sylas – changed
- Petricite Burst (P):
- Damage changed to 120% AD + (9 + 3 per level) + 20% AP.
- Radius decreased to 250 units from 400.
- Now does 50% reduced damage to secondary targets.
- Now has two charges.
- Chain Lash (Q):
- Q2 explosion radius decreased to 180 from 200.
- Q2 damage decreased to 40/60/80/100/120.
- Q2 AP decreased to 40% from 60%.
- Kingslayer (W):
- Heal increased to 70/95/120/145/170 from 60/80/100/120/140.
- Abscond/Abduct (E):
- Now gains shield on champion and monster hit.
- Shield value increased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 60/90/120/150/180.
Warwick – buffed
- Jaws of the Beast (Q):
- AP ratio increased to 100% from 90%.
Wukong – changed
- Strength of Stone (P):
- New effect: Crushing Blows – Whenever Wukong or one of his clones damages an enemy champion, they apply a stack of Crushing Blows to that target. Targets take 4% increased damage from Wukong and his clones for each stack of Crushing blows (max 5).
- VFX start small at one stack and get larger with each additional stack applied.
- Redesigned effect: Stone Skin – When 3+ enemy champions are visible within 1400 units, Wukong gains Armor and MR equal to 20 + 2 per level + 0.2* his bonus Armor/MR respectively.
- Bonuses last for 6s and renews if enemies remain near.
- Crushing Blow (Q):
- Mana cost decreased to 25/30/35/40/45 from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Now has a passive where Wukong gets 125 range on his next AA after he casts any spell.
- Damage changed to 20/35/50/65/80 (+20% AD) bonus magic damage from 10-130 (+0.4 AD) bonus physical damage.
- Now heals for 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.25 AD) health (50% on minions).
- No longer shreds armor.
- Warrior Trickster (W):
- Clone created now attacks nearby enemies dealing 50% of Wukong’s damage instead of exploding for magic damage at the end of its life.
- Clone lifespan increased to 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5 (invisibility duration for Wukong himself unchanged).
- Wukong creating a clone and Wukong pushing ‘S’ to stop moving will now look identical to enemy players.
- Dash range when casting W increased to 200 units from 100 units.
- Cooldown decreased to 16/14/12/10/8 seconds from 18/16/14/12/10 seconds.
- Cooldown now starts on clone death, not on clone creation.
- Clone now gets the E Attack Speed buff if Wukong has it when he casts W
- Clone now gets the Q on next hit buff if Wukong has it when he casts W
- Nimbus Strike (E):
- Other images of Wukong are now interactable clones that look just like Wukong and can be interacted with like any other unit. That means enemies won’t be certain which exact target Wukong himself is going to until he gets there.
- Clones can block skillshots.
- AD ratio decreased to 0.5 from 0.8.
- Now checks for secondary targets in a much larger area around the primary target.
- Cyclone (R):
- Other spells can no be cast while using Cyclone. If Wukong casts another spell, it will automatically cancel Cyclone.
Corrupting Potion – nerfed
- Health decreased to 100 from 125.
- Touch of Corruption damage changed to 15 at all levels.
There are currently no rune changes in League of Legends patch 9.12, but make sure to check back for more information.
Mordekaiser’s rework means that several of his skins have updated splash arts:
Dark Cosmic Jhin – 1820 RP
Here’s his splash:
Dark Star Karma – 1350 RP
Here’s her splash:
Dark Star Shaco – 1350 RP
Here’s his splash:
League of Legends patch 9.12 Login Screen
Every League of Legends patch has its own login screen. They’re usually fairly excellent, and patch 9.12’s is sure to be no exception. It’ll likely be based on the new Dark Star skins.
That’s all we’ve got for League of Legends patch 9.12. You can stay up to date with the current version of the game via the patch 9.11 notes, and make sure to check back for the League of Legends patch 9.13 notes in the very near future.
Credit: Source link