The latest v9.30 content update is now available, so let’s see what’s new in Fortnite.
The Air Strike explosive item has now been added to Fortnite, which will cast missiles onto foes from above. The missiles will spawn about 120m above the smoke canister, so watch out for incoming attacks.
You can now create a new off-road course in Creative with Car Gallery-B, and the De-Atomizer 9000 has been added to Save the World, which shoots 15 sub-projectiles out in every direction. A new Wargame, Double Trouble, has also been added, alongside new LTMs.
Fortnite: LTM rotation
- High Explosives Squads
Battle Royale with Explosive weapons only! ‘Splode all of the enemies back to the lobby to earn the Victory Royale!
- Catch Squads
In this mode, all guns have been removed. The only weapons are grenades and other items that can be thrown or tossed.
- Blitz Squads
Drop into this fast-paced Limited Time Mode! You’d better keep moving because the Storm never does.
Fortnite: Battle Royale
Weapons and items
- Air Strike
- A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
- Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
- Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
- Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
- A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
- Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
- Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack size of 2.
- Legendary variant.
- The amount of eliminations required for a Victory Royale in the Team Rumble Limited Time Mode has been lowered to 50 from 150 on Switch, Android, and iOS devices.
Prefabs and galleries
- Add your content…Added 4 New Galleries:
- Car Gallery B – which has more car color variants
- Snow & Mud Floor Gallery
- Grass & Sand Floor Gallery
- Lava Floor Gallery
Fortnite: Save the World
Missions and systems
- New Wargames simulation: Double Trouble
- Take two Golden Smashers with cycling modifiers, make them indestructible, and set them loose on your fort.
- If that doesn’t sound horrifying enough, their ill temperament switches between attacking Heroes and the fort.
- A new Wargames simulation means more chances for Event Tickets, a new banner, and more variety to the Daily Wargames Challenges.
Weapons and items
- De-Atomizer 9000 launches into the Weekly Store!
- Launches an energy projectile that explodes and shoots 15 sub-projectiles out in all directions. Decimates crowds of weak enemies… and buildings!
- Available from July 10 at 8 PM Eastern Time until July 17 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
Fortnite Season 9 Weekly challenges
Here’s where you can find the all the Fortbyte locations, as well as the 14 Days of Summer challenges.
Credit: Source link