It’s time for another 14 Days of Summer challenge in Fortnite, and today you’ll be bouncing off some giant beach umbrellas.
You’re looking for bright yellow and orange beach umbrellas dotted around the map for this challenge. You can either land on them and jump on them for a few moments or build some stairs to reach them.
The areas around the umbrellas are likely to get busy very quickly, so try to land their first or grab a weapon before you go looking for them. You’ll need to bounce on an umbrella in three different matches, so it’s no big deal if you get eliminated after using one.
Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
There are quite a few umbrellas scattered across the map. Simply bounce on one for a few moments until the notification pings letting you know that it counted. Do this in three different matches to complete the challenge and get your reward.
You can find them:
- Near the Sky Platform South of Pleasant Park
- On the little island in the Northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- On the hill in the Southwest of Lonely Lodge
- Northwest of Paradise Palms, North of the swimming pool
- On the hill West of Dusty Divot
- East of Shifty Shafts, on the hill
Fortnite Season 9 Weekly challenges
Here’s where you can find the all the Fortbyte locations, as well as the 14 Days of Summer challenges.
Credit: Source link